viernes, 25 de mayo de 2012

General Abraham Morris , Libya

Greetings to you,
 
I am General Abraham Morris, a UN Mission in Libya. At this moment I want you to hold this top secret while helping me to secure the sum of Twenty Two Million Dollars which I recover when we invaded the strong house of Colonel Mum-mar Gaddafi.

I will be obliged to educate you more on this when i receive your reply to this email.
 
I used my contact to send the money through an Asia based financial security company.
 
I am expecting to get the fund out immediately to a safe hand so as to commit it to investment channel since i am working under military directives which do not allow me engage in transfer process properly. Kindly indicate your interest in securing these funds, so that more information can be relayed to you.
 
Contact me via  this  e-mails: morrisabrham111@inMail.sk
 
Best Regards,
General Abraham Morris

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario