viernes, 15 de marzo de 2013

My dear

My dear,
I am Mrs Sussan Bien, from Kuwait, a widow to late Mr. Martin Bien, I am 55 years old, i am a new Christian convert, suffering  from long time cancer of the breast, from all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that i would not live more than three months according to my doctors, and in all indication regards to my medical analysis, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage that no hope for me to be a living person again,
My late husband was killed during the France raid against terrorism in Togo, and during the period of our marriage we could  not produce any child, my late husband was very wealthy and after his death i inherited all his business and wealth, the  Doctors has advised me that i may not live for more than three months, so i now decided to divide the part of this wealth to  contribute to the development of the church in America,Africa,Asia and Europe especially create solution to problem of less  privileged ones and orphanage homes,
I selected you after visiting the website prayed and fasted for three weeks over it, I am willing to donate the sum of $10 Million Dollars, to the less privileged, Please i want you to note that this fund is lying in a bank in Togo and upon my  instruction will file in an application for the transfer of the money in your name,
Lastly, i honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose even though am late then, because i  have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity and i made the promise to God that the fund will be  used to build His Temple, may the Grace of our Lord Jesus the Love of God and the Fellowship of God be with you and your  family.I await urgent reply from you,please contact me with this email  sussanb2011@yahoo.com
God Bless you,
Mrs Sussan Bien.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario