domingo, 10 de marzo de 2013

Hi


My Dear,

I know this mail may come to you as a surprise because you don't know me before. I am Dr. Godwin Mensah. The Bill and Exchange Manager of my Bank. I am in position of US$14.5 Million Dollars, belonging to our late foreign customer which i want to transfer into your Account.

If you are interested to carry out this transaction with me, I will edit our computer data base and fix your name as the next of kin to the deposit, and then you can apply for transfer of the fund to the Account which you will provide.

When the money arrive your Account in your country, I will travel to meet with you for the sharing. Get back to me if you are interested so that I can inform you exactly what to do. I am assuring you that this transaction is 100% risk free since i will be in the bank to monitor the transaction.

I need your urgent respond.

My regards,
Dr. Godwin Mensah.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario