lunes, 18 de marzo de 2013

Hello beloved


Hello beloved,

I am Mrs. Maryam Abdul-Nasser, a widow from Kuwait. I was married to
Late Dr. Hassan Abdul-Nasser who was an an oil merchant before he died
in the year 2006. We were married for eighteen years without a child.
Before he died, we deposited the sum of $7.6m (Seven Million six
hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) in a Bank and this money is still with
the Bank till today.

In 2010, i started suffering cancer, fibroid problems and hearing
impairments. Recently, my Doctor told me that I will die in the next
three months because of the complications with the cancer problem.
Therefore I decided to donate this money to a reliable individual who
will use this $7.6M US Dollars to build orphanage and help the poor.
So i decided to email you and seek for your consent so that i will
bequeath the $7.6M US Dollars to you for this project.

I want you to use this money in all sincerity to fund a memorial
foundation in my late husband's name that will benefit the orphanage,
widows and the destitute. I hope you will not disappoint me in using
this money to help the poor in your country.

I am taking this decision because I do not have any child that will
inherit this money and my husband's relatives has been very hostile
and unkind to me since after my husband's death. I do not have any
trace to any of my family relatives because my parents eloped to
United Kingdom due to war and never mentioned home till they all died.
If i do not will this money to anyone, the Bank will take it. So i
want to bequeath it to you so that you can use it to help the poor in
your country.

If you are willing to accept this money from me, please get back to me
via (maryam1.mrs@hotmail.com)

I shall give you the contacts of the bank. For legitimacy, I will also
give you a letter of authority (Power of attorney) that will establish
you as my appointed beneficiary to this money. If you delay in
replying this mail, i will look for another individual that will
accept to use this money to help the poor.

I am waiting for your reply.

Maryam Abdul-Nasser,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario