jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

Reply!!!!

Hello My Good Friend With due respect and with humble submission i write this email considering the fact that i believe you are a highly placed person. I am the Customer Care administrator at a shipping Company. I discovered a cargo in our facility during our cargo clearance and declaration process, the cargo is still unclaimed at our facility within the cargo section since the past three years. I am contacting you in good fate and in confidence in view of my intention and arrangement to facilitate the release of the unclaimed cargo to you. It does not require much of your time, I want to know your readiness and willingness to receiving the consignment. I believe i am doing what i think is right sine no one has come for this. If you have fate and in confidence to work with me, send your detail, such as your Full name your telephone number your country of origin, your Age your occupation. Kind regards, Fred Shephard  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario