domingo, 12 de mayo de 2013

Dearest one


Dearest One With  Respect And Humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground. My name is Mrs Hilda Davis. My nationality is Poland.I am married to Engr. Claude Davis from  Cote d'Ivoire West Africa. I have been diagnosed of cancer a few years ago immediately after the death of my husband.Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for the next few months due to my cancer problem Having known my condition,I have been touched by God to donate  2.3 million dollars from what I have inherited from my late husband  for the good work of God rather than allow my greedy relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds in unGodly way Presently this money is still in the Vault of the security Company in Abidjan here.I decided to donate this fund to any good God fearing man,woman that will utilize this fund  to help Lessprivilaged people, orphanages,widows and in a Godly way since i know i will die soon.I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this money,and I don’t want in a way where this money will be used in an unGodly way by my husband relatives. I can’t send this money directly to charity organization services for it will draw serious attention public and give room for my late husband relatives to be aware of this fund. I need someone I could deal with secretly to achieve this diving vow for Gods work.If you accept, I will transfer the money to you, making you the beneficiary. I have to present someone as the beneficiary.I just need your acceptance and all is done.   Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary. I believe I can trust you.we can only communicate through emails which are secured so nobody can monitor our discussions, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through emails, because our calls might be monitored and condition of my health did not permit me,I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.   Also I want you to know that am revealing this to you with belief that you will never let me down in this , you are the first and the only person that I am contacting for this, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you on the next step to take urgently. if no response after 3 days I will then search for someone else. I am doing this on trust, you should understand and you should know. I am not afraid of death now for i pray God to use my good deeds accept my soul peaceful in His kingdom.I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my up coming Cancer Surgery. Write back as soon as possible any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose God bless you Your's Sister in Lord, Mrs Hilda Davis

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario