jueves, 31 de enero de 2013

Mr. Ray Ball, Belize


Good day,

My name is Mr. Ray Ball, an External Auditor  working with a Prime Bank here in the Belize central America. during  our last auditing for the bank, I discovered a dormant account. From my investigation, the owner of the said account, a foreigner by name Mr.  Jeffry Picower  who died since October 25th 2009 for details visit http://rt.com/usa/news/billionaire-death-madoff-scandal/

After all this years, no one has come up with a letter of administration to lay claims for the funds hence myself and my insider in the bank have decided to move the funds to overseas with the help of a foreigner who will stand as the beneficiary  to the late man in order to move the funds.

Upon the successful transfer of the funds  to  your account, we will discuss  the sharing formula and areas of investment in your country.  If you are interested, kindly get back to me as soon as possible so I can advice you on how to proceed for the successful transfer of the Funds into your account.


Best Regards,

Mr. Ray Ball.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario