lunes, 31 de diciembre de 2012

Jean Blankert, Holanda



Greetings to you,

My name is Jean Blankert and I work with a bank here in the Netherlands. I came across you when I was searching for someone that can be interested in a business proposal that I am putting forward.

I have a mutual business project to transfer huge amount of money amounting 8.5 million euro from our bank here to you based on a properly planned out strategy.  Further information will be provided upon the receipt of your prompt response and I want you to know that there is no risk involved. I will need us to work together if you are interested and I assure you that I will provide all useful information and documentation as this business needs urgent attention as there is no much time to waste.

Kindly reply me with your private email (for confidential reasons) so I can give you more details and explain the procedures of the proposal to you. 
 
Await your swift response.

Thanks and regards, 
Jean Blankert

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario