lunes, 10 de diciembre de 2012

Bill Moore

Hello Dear

I need your services in a confidential matter regarding fund (Ј56.8 Million) in a client's family beneficiary deposit. This requires a very private arrangement hence my decision to contact you based on a positive recommendation i got from your embassy's business chamber of commerce 
portal.

You will receive these funds under legal claims as all legal documents will be carefully worked out to ensure a risk free transfer of these funds to you, 35% of the total sum would be your own portion at the end of this deal for your anticipated kind assistance.

I have all the details of the transaction worked out already. The funds in question are quite large (Ј56.8M) and I will expect a straight answer from you. If you are willing to assist, kindly furnish me with your personal information which must include your direct cell phone and fax numbers, your address and company name. Be assured that every procedure of this transaction will be executed in the most legal and hitch free manner and we will not contravene our respective countries laws.

Please get back to me through my private email, i will furnish you with my telephone number as soon as i receive a positive reply from you.

Thanks as I expect to hear from you.

Bill Moore

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario