martes, 25 de diciembre de 2012

Hon Roland Batch, UK


Dear,

How are you doing today? Hope fine.

I wish to introduce myself, Hon Roland Batch, Acting Counselor here in London, I am contacting you today by e-mail with proposal of partnership with me in my investment project.

In my country here London, from my office of counselor I have with me veto power secured sum reasonable amount of GBP 15, 755, 000, 00 from the governmental revenue, this fund has been in my place from my first tenor in the office which soon I will retire, so I wish to invest this fund in another place in the world as you and I know it is not possible for a governmental body to invest huge fund in their country to avoid raise of eye brows and for security reason.



So I wish to invest at low risk in a legal and profitable business there in your country in your name and management while I appoint a representative whom will be representing me in the investment. So as to enable easy transfer of funds the total amount as stated above to be invested, because you standing as the beneficiary of the fund , will enable easy movement of fund to you or account in your country, which will enable us achieve our aim of investment partnership.

Kindly respond if you have a good legal and profitable business idea so that we can proceed further, but I most let you know that after haven invested fund in a legal and profitable business, the net profit of the investment after payment of tax to your government and staff salaries, will be sheared monthly 60% for me as the project financier, while 40% will be for you as the director of the investment there in your country, as I cannot quite from my official duties I will appoint a representative whom will assist with management of the investment there in your country.

Kindly get back to me if you have an idea and interest to partner with me.

Looking forward to here from you soonest.

Best Regards
Hon Roland Batch

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario