viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2012

Miss Sandra Dahoua Tagro, Costa de Marfil

Miss Sandra Dahoua

PLEASE YOUR ASSISTANCE IS REQUIRED.

It is with profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration. I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hope, joy and enthusiasm to write you this mail and I believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health. I am Miss Sandra Dahoua Tagro, I'm 20 years old daughter of Mr Desire Tagro the former Minister of Interior of Ivory Coast. My father was shot in the residence of the former president Mr Lauren Gbagbo, before he was captured by the insurgent that are loyal to the new president Mr Alassane Ouattara. My father was so humble, obedient and loyal to the former government and base on his attitude, the president loved him so much that he always need his presence around him. I am sure you must be aware of the past political crisis in Cote d’Ivoire that led to bloodshed and lost of many innocent souls during the period of the presidential election of November 2010 that ended in the month of April 2011 after the arrest of President Lauren Gbagbo.


After the death of my beloved father my wicked step mother and his brother sold everything that my late father had and share the money within themselves, I lost my mother long time ago, and since then, my father loved me so dearly at my tender age may his soul rest in peace and may the great God give him a safe entry in Paradise Amen. Base on the love my father has for me, he did his best to make me comfortable, so that he can be satisfy of my security because he does not want me to be hurt by his political oppositional as they normally do here in Africa. To this effect, he transferred me to Ghana a neighbouring country when I was 15 years old to further my education and I was there in Ghana during the period of the violence in Cote d’Ivoire . My father is always unhappy, if he did not see me for 2 weeks and to this effect he always visits me in Ghana twice in a month.

During his last visit to Ghana, before his death, he explained a lot of things to me concerning the risk in the government and he told me that he made a fixed deposit of Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros (€7.500.000.00) in a bank here in Ivory Coast, with my name as his next of kin, which I have confirmed the existence of the fund from the bank. But on my arrival to the Bank, the Bank foreign Operation Department Director whom I met in person told me that my father’s instruction to their bank is that the fund should only be release to me when I am married or capable of presenting a trustee/partner who will help me to invest the fund overseas, but for now I am single and not yet married, so therefore I decided to look for a responsible foreign partner, that can assist me to get the fund transferred overseas for onward business. Below is the link to the news of the crisis and how my father was assassinated;

http://www.enotes.com/topic/D%C3%A9sir%C3%A9_Tagro

http://previous.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=174525§ionid=351020506

Now, I am soliciting your help for transferring of this fund into your bank account and investment assistance in your country as my legal appointed trustee as required by the bank and it will be my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total fund for your services and help and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment which you are going to establish there in your country or position as my trustee and manager. I have suffered lots of set back as a result of my father’s death and it has affected my educational career since I have no one to sponsored my education.

I stayed in a refugee camp in Ghana for almost 9 months and i have presently returned to my father land here in Ivory Coast after a long period of time spent in a refugee camp in Ghana. I have decided to settle in overseas to further my education and spend the rest of my life with your family if possible. I beg you to consider my request as my life is being hugely affected.

Thanks a lot in anticipation of your prompt response.

Yours sincerely,

Miss Sandra Dahoua Tagro

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario