lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2012

Daniel Hams

Sir,
    
    Please, I crave your indulgence and co-operation for us to jointly establish a viable investment in the areas of Hotel Business, Real Estate, Shopping Malls and/or acquisition of steady stock market shares in dependable companies in your country. I hope and believe that you will be trustworthy enough to manage this/these project(s).
    
    You are very free to make your suggestions with regards to the investment of your choice, which you have the skill to run. I need an experienced person like you to assist me to set up and develop the projects while acting as chairman/owner of the companies whose profit/proceeds will be distributed quarterly, biannually and/or annually.
    
    I got your e-mail information from a contact list, so, I had to make this exclusive contact with you. Your reply will be highly appreciated so that I can furnish you with more information as per the project. Your entitlements as the custodian of the fund for the investment are guaranteed. I have the contacts, so prepare to safe-keep and deposit the fund for our joint investment projects.
    
    Please your immediate response will be appreciated.
    
    Regards.
    
    Daniel Hams
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario