lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2012

Michael Maluka, Costa de Marfil

Hello,
I am pleased to write you this email, and i believe you will honour it and accept my request, as this is my first contact with you.
I solicit your assistance and guidelines in making a business investment and transfer of funds to your country, which is 100% safe and legal.
My name is Michael Maluka, I am 21 years and only child of my parents, i and my sick mother inherited the sum of thirteen million United States dollars ($13,000,000.00) from my late father, Dr Ambrose Maluka, who was killed by the rebels during the recent political crises in my country, Cote d’Ivoire, the fund is deposited in a bank here.
My mother is very sick at the hospital now, and she is suffering from cancer of the blood, Leukaemia, according to the doctor, her condition is very bad.
My father informed the bank that, the fund will be transferred to his foreign partner before he died, that is why I am seeking for your assistance to present yourself as my late father's foreign partner.
I have agreed with my mother to offer you 30% of the total funds 13 million for your help and assistance.
We have also agreed to add more 10%, for expenses that will be incurred during the transfer to your account.
You will assist us to come to your country for the investment after the transfer has been done, l will further my education and my mother will be treated at a good hospital, in your country.
The document about the deposit is with me.
Thanks and sincerely yours,
Michael Maluka.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario