viernes, 27 de julio de 2012

Kwasi Fofana, Benin


Dear Sir,/Madam,

I am Kwasi Fofana  from Benin Republic, I contact you base on the 170Kg of Gold we have for sell at $32 .000USD, I represent my  late family but being that I have no idea about how to sell gold I decided to search for a person before I came across your contact.
 
I will require your partnership to move out this gold to your country and sell them, if you can handle this business, contact me so we can negotiate and move it for you to sell it, 20% will be for your commission.
 
I hope to establish this business with you. On your reply, forward me your full contact details for easy communication. I wait for your early reply. And if I did not hear from you I will have to contact other person because my Mother needs to sell it out the gold as soon as possible.
 
Regards
Kwasi B. Fonana

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario