lunes, 18 de junio de 2012

A woman from Syria

Assalamualaikum My Dear Friend I pray my message will meet you and your family in good heath,

I am a Woman from Syria you must have had or know about the situation going on in Syria this is why i need some one who can be my partner in this issue because i have lost my husband in this on going fighting and killings going on in Syria.i got your email address from Google check for emails the reason why i am contacting you is that i need your assistants and by doing so you will be high reworded i need some one who can help me transfer my funds out of where is been deposited and receive it on my behalf.
i will not disclosed where is been deposited at the moment until i am sure of who you are i will let you know what to do as soon as we proceed if you are willing to be my partner in this offer you must assure me you can handle this issue i assure me and my children safety where we arrive in your country and i am so assuring you of your safety because no one knows about this except my late husband.this all i can tell you for now and i hope you understand and work with me in a right and trustful way.if my message is clear to you and you are willing to be my partner in this subject send me the following information's know more about you,.

(1)your nationality

(2)your full name

(3)a mobile number i can call you on

i will call you to discus more about this issue with you on phone you must send your reply to my private email address below if not  i will not receive your message,

thank you,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario