martes, 26 de junio de 2012

Dr Ahmed Suleiman, Burkina Faso

FROM THE DESK OF DR AHMED SULEIMAN
REGIONAL MANAGER
BANK OF AFRICA.
KOUPELA, BURKINA FASO.
Dear Friend,

Am (Dr. Ahmed Suleiman ) regional manager with (BANK OF AFRICA)Koupela
here in Bukina Faso.

As the regional manager it is my duty to send in financial report to my head office at the end of each year. In the course of 2010 business report, I discovered that there is the sum of $12.5 000 .00 USD currently in my branch with no beneficiary stated, which means no one would ever come to claim and my head office will never be aware of .

I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary. As worker of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money. I ask that both of us work together with trust to transfer the full funds out of my Bank and finally to your personal account or any designated Bank account of your wish. Once the funds have been transferred we shall then share it,60% for me, 40% for you.

There are practically no risks involved, it will be a Bank-to-Bank transfer.
it shall be done in accordance with it all Laws of International Banking and regulation, because i will want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. you should note that this project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful, I need your total devotion and trust, I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.

If you find this proposal suitable then I will need you to send me all this information’s listed below.

Full Name:
Age:
Occupation:
Contact Address:
Personal Telephone Number:
Copy Of Any Form Of Your Identification:

As soon as I get these from you, I will immediately send to you the Details of this fund .I hope you will understand why I need all the above from you. Please ensure that you keep this deal confidential, do not discuss it with anybody, because of the nature of this transaction and my work.

Best Regards
Dr Ahmed Suleiman

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario