martes, 5 de junio de 2012

Mr. Steven Chance Johnson, Texas (USA)


Dear Esteem Beneficiary,

I am Mr Steven Chance Johnson, I am a US citizen,65 years Old, I reside here in  Texas, My residential address is as follows. 5451 Hwy 35 North, Rockport, Texas 78382 United  States,I am one  of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and  they refused to pay me, I had paid over $39,000 while in the United States  of America, trying to get my payment all to no avail.
So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents that they have sent to me, And I was directed to meet Mr Jerry Lankford, who is the Head of the COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE with the UNITED NATIONS, and I contacted him and he  explained everything to me, and made me understand and let know what to do for me to get my Compensation funds,He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment.
Right now I am the most happiest person on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $3,500,000.00 with the full instructions from Jerry Lankford Moreover, Mr Jerry Lankford showed me the  full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email address as one of the beneficiaries yet to receive their Funds, that is why  I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to  contact Mr Jerry Lankford,you have to contact him directly on this information  below.
UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION
Name :Mr Jerry Lankford
Email: jerrylankffordd1@hotmail.com
The only money I paid after I met Mr Jerry Lankford was just $250 for the paper  works, take note of that Once again stop contacting those people, I will  advise you to contact Mr Jerry Lankford so that he can help you to Transfer  your Fund into your account, instead of dealing with those liars that will  be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.
Thank You.
Mr Johnson Chance

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario