viernes, 19 de abril de 2013

Waiting for your prompt reply

Greetings,

My Name is Mr Omar Musa, I have a Charity Project of US$8.5Million to your personal bank account for the benefit of both of us.When I search for Honest/ Reliable person or company to execute this business together in total confidence. I will like you to indicate your interest to reply back with your : (1).Full name;..,(2).Address:..,(3).Country:.,(4).Private cellphone:..,(5).Occupation:...., (6).Age;...,

Finally I want you to assure me that you will work on my instruction and my own share of the money will be safe. You will be rewarded with (40%) of the total sum for your honest assistance and co-operation, (60%) remain for me. Contact me back for any question and further discussion on your urgent response.

kindly reply me for details if interested.  Thank you.

Regards,
Mr Omar Musa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario