lunes, 29 de abril de 2013

Greetings From Ms Younes


Greetings.

Please i know that this is not the conventional way to contact you, but i need you to help me secure my inheritance funds which i inherited from my late parents.I want to TRANSFER my inheritance funds to you for a safe keep & for an investment purposes on these below areas.

1) Telecommunication
2). the transport industry
3). Five Star Hotel
4). Real Estate
5) company enter prise

I am a Girl of 19 years old, i contacted with you because of the Amount sum of Three Million Five Hundred Thousand united states dollars. ($3.500.000.00) which my late Father Deposited for me in the bank here in Benin Republic as his next of kin before he died out of sickness.

If you can be of an assistance to me, i will be pleased to offer to you 20% of the total amount.


I will be humbly waiting your soonest response.

Respectfully yours,

M.s Younes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario