sábado, 27 de abril de 2013

Giving you this with all good faith okay


If Only we can work with one mid its could have been good.And i do know that this will come to you as a surprise Please you settle down and read my mail please, See as a matter of fact I am Mr Annas Burgi I am from Angola in Africa but I have here situation that I am facing here which I thing we may handle together if you do not mind listing carefully and read it to your understanding, we where living in Libya with my father and my mummy too,

But there was a little war over there and that made me to lost my parents after just the case of Libya Late president Mauma Gaddafi who was killed by the army of Libya Government with some other together with my Late  father And my father was on the way to move away out of Libya before he was captured and resulted to be slotted by the Government Army of Libya But now I seceded in moving to UK that is London where I am for now contacting you with this email, already he has told me about some amount of money he removed from the Government and put down on my name the Sum of 7. million five hundred thousand u.s.a Dollar, So I will  like to see as I am contacting you now if you may be of help to where I can invested the money in any of the good country without people knowing that this money belonging to me or the business in question belonging to me as well And you shall be welcomed for the real deal I will come over to meet you first so that we can talk and know what to be done okay, I thank you to whom it maybe, God bless you. My Name is Annas Burgis Please keep this secret till i have come With you, just for i and you security okay, may the lord help us in all ways.
And as well i will like to let know that before anything i will like us to have face to face meeting to know our self then to be continue after our meeting, thank you       if you can go into that may the good lord help us Name by Annas Burgi.

And I will like us ti have a meeting some where before we may started any transaction if you do not mind
please pray for me for God giuding

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario