jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2012

Lucy Benjamin, Costa de Marfil

Re:My Letter,

I am Lucy Benjamin from Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast).I am 21 years old girl orphan that is as a result of i have no parent I have about US$5.2million that i inherited from my late loved father Mr Kouame Benjamin I want to invest this fund in your country with your consent, co-operation , assistance , advice and help.
Secondly on your full acceptance to work with me regarding this purpose, kindly indicate your interest by reply back to me so that I will furnish you with the needfully information and the details on how to proceed further.

I am ready to offer 25% total amount of money to you on the final transfer of the money to your bank account.
My best and Lovely Regards to you and all your family .

I need your guidance.

Thanks
Lucy Benjamin

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario