jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2012

Fatu Koulibali

Hello Beloved One,

I'm Fatu Koulibali, born January 18, 1946.I suffer from Throat cancer is terminal that is to say that I am condemned to certain death. My doctor just informed me that my days are numbered because of my health deteriorated. My marital status is such that I have neither husband, let alone a child that I could bequeath my heritage. This is why I want so graceful, and in order to help the poor, you bequeath my legacy amounting to a value of "Money" so that you can use it to help the poor, the homeless, and the destitute. I would like you to disclosing the following information:

1 - Your full name
2 - your exact address
3 - Your direct telephone number and, if possible, your fax number.

I count on your good will and especially the proper use of these funds for your work. Thank you to contact me as soon as possible if I am between life and death I do not know the day I die.
God bless you.

Fatu Koulibali.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario