jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2012

Barrister Anni Mokoro, Ghana

Dear  Friend,
You may be surprised to receive this letter from me, I got your Information through international web directory while I was searching for a reliable and successfully person to stand for my Deceased client.

I am Barrister Anni Mokoro a solicitor at law, personal attorney to Mr. Mark Belangers, a national of your country, who was a contractor with Chevron/Texaco oil Corporation here in Republic of  Ghana in west coast Africa, my client died along With his entire family’s On Monday, 31st July, 2008 in a Car Accident along Airport road.
 Since then I have made several inquiries to locate any Of my clients extended relatives, after these several unsuccessful Attempts, I decided to track this last name over the Internet: your Last name related directly to this family I have contacted you to Assist in repatriating the fund valued- At US$11.5 million (eleven Point five million dollars) left behind by my client before it gets confiscated By the Bank in Republic of Ghana where this huge Amount was Deposited, bearing the last name makes you legally qualified To this claims , The Bank has issued me a notice to provide A Next of kin to these funds with the valued personal account Within The next Twenty one official working days .

Since I have been successfully in locating you as relatives of this family’s, I seek your consent to present you as the next of Kin to the deceased since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be transfer to you through your- Personal account.

I agree that 40% of the money will be for you as a respect to the Prevision of foreign account 10% will be set for expense incurring During the business and 50% would be for me, after transferring Of this fund into your personal account, I will Then fly down to your Country for the sharing ratio of this Fund immediately, I have all necessary information’s and legal- Documents needed To back you up for claim, all I require from you is your honest Cooperation to enable us see this transaction through, I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate Arrangement that will protect you from any Breach of the law .

And again I need a guarantee that this will be executed under a Legitimate arrangement that you will protect this money after you Have received it in your private account in your country, Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded, will you like To fly down here in west cost for you to witness everything.

(1) Your Full Name and Address
(2) Your Age, Occupation and Position
(3) Your Telephone Mobile and Fax Number
(4) Your private E-mail: Address

Thanks for your co-operations
Call me for more information’s
Barrister  Anni Mokoro.   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario