jueves, 16 de agosto de 2012

Mrs. Sandra Johnson

Dear My Very Good Friend

Greeting from Mrs. Sandra Johnson contacted you long ago, I'm happy to inform you that I have succeeded in moving those funds out with a new helper from Australia, whom based on agreement received %30 of the entire money for his financial involvement and efforts. I have since embarked on an Electronic Company projects with my share of the money.Meanwhile, I did appreciate your efforts and attempts to help move the funds even though we couldn't realize it together.

Not with standing, I appreciates the facts that you are a true friend, I kept for your compensation bank draft valued at $1,800,000.00 Million USD. Feel free to contact my account keeper by name, Mr.Jacob Anna via e-mail ( annajacob1978@hotmail.com) with the following informations, he will forward
the draft to you.

Your Full Name:
Your Home Address:
Your Phone Number:
Your Cell Number:
Your Occupation:
Your Age:Sex :
Your Country:

Please accept it in good faith. Let me know when you get it for us to share the joy. I'm busy here with the investment projects, I had forwarded instruction to him concerning your bank draft, So he will send the amount to you upon request.

I remain your friend
Mrs. Sandra Johnson

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario