miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2012

Miss, Catherine and Robinson Claude, Costa de Marfil

Greetings,

You may be surprised why a young lady like me is contacting you to ask for your assistance and help. Please consider this letter as a request from orphans in need of assistance. We are Ms. Catherine and Mister Robinson Claude; from the Republic of Cote d’Ivoire (formerly known as Ivory Coast). We need a reliable company or individual who can assist us in transferring a reasonable sum of money out of Ghana West Africa. Our Father Engineer Bantu Claude was the Chairman Board of Cocoa & Precious Mineral Marketing Co-Operation of the Republic of Cote d’Ivoire during the reign of President Laurent Gbagbo. 

As the eldest child of the family, our father relied on me, he drew my attention to the money in case of death or other unforeseen circumstances, his fear was actualized when rebels attacked and burnt our house and killed him and our beloved mother. Before the death of our father he revealed to me and my junior brother where he deposited $10.5 million US dollars with a security company in Ghana here. I and my junior brother were rescued to Cote d’Ivoire by the intervention of the (U.N) peace keeping force, and have managed to escape to the Republic of GHANA where I and my brother is presently taking refuge in a refugee camp. The money is kept in a box and registered as precious items and thus nobody knows that the content is money, all the Document as to the claim of the deposit containing the money is in my position, as the next of kin I am entitled to pick up the consignment.

I am soliciting your assistance to help us invest this money in your Country and take us as part of your family to help us complete our education in your country and you will also help us to buy a house over there in your Country where we can live safely, I am single and 21 years of age while Robinson was 19 years old on June 12. If my confidential term is okay by you, you must promise me that you will use a certain percentage of this money as donation to charitable organization. As part of our good works to humanity and know that orphans suffer so much when they loose their parents, we are willing to offer you 30% of the total money for your assistance. We are expecting to hear from you soon. 

Best regards and God's blessing to you and your family, Amen.

Miss, Catherine and Robinson Claude

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario