miércoles, 31 de julio de 2013

Have me in your Prayers

I am Mrs Christiana Morgan, From Cherry Hill New Jersey, im 51 yrs ,Im a Great Philantropist, a  Oil Rig Engineer I have worked with Kuwait Oil Company for decades with my Late Husband,i am writing these message to you and i feel the Spirit of Thy Lord had told me to  open a Memorial Charity Foundation so i could be remember after i left the world to rest in the arm of the Lord.

  Have been hospitalized since two months now, i am diagnosed with Breast Cancer which had defiled all forms, Im presently in St Mary Hospital in Barcelona Spain.

Im really in the hardest period of my life and i give priase to God for a life well spent and according to latest medical report announced to me a couple of days ago by the medical surgeons and i feel i should create a legacy so i could be remember even after i die.

I am willing to use my money to set up a Charity Foundation for the poor and less priiledge in the society,I humble believe that through these i would be remember and prayers would be pour upon me even after i die.

I Lost my Husband Mr Jefferson in 2006 i wish he was still alive to console me at these present moment, I am writing you based on my latest medical report which the surgeons inform me that i have few days to live on earth and i feel so sad to live the world right now but i have no option as i believe that it had been destined by God,

I want to set up a Cancer Charity Foundation which would be in Memory of me so i could be remember after i passed away and i am willing to donate my Fund presently in European Development Bank in Paris France , the sum of $7.3 Million .I have concluded my plans to choose you as the Director to coordinate the Affairs of these Charity Foundation because i am under intensive care unit and i saw your email from my list so i decided to choose you.


I should have choose my Nephew but she will not use the money for the Charity Foundation and i did not informed her and even the Fund is not included in my WILL , I have inform the Director of Operation in European Development and i would give you the details so the Charity Fund can be transfer to you before i passed away and i would be glad to see you at the hospital so i can give you my blessings and my large photo will be placed on the Memorial Charity Foundation.


I hope i can confide my trust in you and you will not betray me,i want these fund to be used to touch the life of poor and disable in the society.


I Would like you to reply me on my personal  email address for more detail: m.christianamorgan@aol.com


Have me in your Prayers.

Mrs Christiana Morgan

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario