martes, 11 de junio de 2013

Your interest


Good Day,

My name is Richard Williams. I work with one of the Investment agencies in United Kingdom.I have a client a retired banker, who died last year in an auto crash was interested in investing in your country and was ready to sponsor the investment 100%.

After his death, I was empowered by his family to proceed with the investment plan, hence, the modalities had been put in place before the death of my client. A large sum of money was deposit in a security vault of one of the leading banks in the UK, for a project.

I need you to partnership with me to execute a project of viable or lucrative with high turn over in your country. Respond to this email if you are interested, forward your mobile phone number for further correspondences.

I will be looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you.

Yours,

Richard

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario