miércoles, 19 de junio de 2013

Greetings

From Mrs. Edina Moweh
From Abidjan Ivory Coast


Mrs. Edina Moweh (Abidjan Ivory Coast)

I am Edina Moweh, a UK and widow of the late Ezzima Moweh, who was an Engineer for PDMS, a UK based Oil Company. He died after a Cardiac Arteries Operation.

I am currently undergoing treatment for ovarian cancer in a hospital here in UK,but recently, my doctors told me that my condition has worsened and obviously cannot survive unless by special grace of God.

We were married for thirty three years without children. Before the death of my husband, he had deposited the sum of Eight million Eight hundred thousand dollars (USD 4,800,000) in one of the prime banks here, in with the hope of establishing a trust funds. Today, money is still with the bank here unclaimed.

For this I decided to donate the funds for humanitarian purposes through a God fearing person or the organization that will use it to support orphanage homes,homes for the elderly, widows and propagating the word of God.

I took this decision because we have no children who will inherit the money and my husband had decided on establishing this project before his untimely death.

Therefore, please accept this proposal and help me achieve my heart desire to receive the funds and carry out humanitarian projects as appointed administrator. If you accept this offer, you will be entitled to 10% of the total money as operating expenses or compensation, while the rest will be used for humanitarian
projects.

If you will be of help to me, please reply immediately. Surely appreciate and thank you for your kindness in giving me this help.

Yours sincerely
Mrs.Edina Moweh

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario