domingo, 17 de febrero de 2013

Mrs. Maryan Forsythe Ahmad, Malasia


dear,

With the grace and blessings of almighty Allah, I am still able to continue living my life.i do not know what tomorrow or  the future holds for me as I know that day by day I'm getting poor body condition as a result of what the doctors has diagnosed as  lukemia ,my health condition gets  worse day in day out,and am becoming weaker everyday,anything can happen, but all i pray is for the almighty Allah to lead me to someone with the fear of Allah to take over what i left before i die and invest in charity foundation projects to help the poor and the needy. i have no child of my own but i have some relatives but they live an evil life,so i do not want them to lay their filty hands on my wealth whem am no more, so i seek for your help to take over this fund asap from the security firm where it was deposited for safty reasons.all i need from you is your trust and total cooperation, everything will work out fine.

I do not expect anything in return from you,am doing this in regards to the direction of Allah in my life.The fund is £2,000,000.00 (Two Million Great Britain Pounds) I have given the deposit certificate and power of attorney to my lawyer to manage the fund transfer until it can be transferred to the beneficiary of my trust and responsibility to fulfill my purpose and my late husband to help the poor and the needy through charity project .
i need this to be done before i close my eyes in death,kindly let me know your stand on this so i could instruct my lawyer asap.

May Allah  provide guidance and help us together doing charity ...... Amen ...
Thank you,

Mrs. Maryan Forsythe Ahmad.
From: Malaysia.

1 comentario: