viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

Mrs. Alice Ballo, Costa de Marfil

Good day to you,
Please don’t be offended at this mail, I need your kind help the reason I write to you this letter.  My name is Alice Ballo; I’m 21 years, from COTE-D’IVOIRE (Ivory Coast).  There was a serious political crisis in our country last year that caused a 19 days civil war.   My father a politician was shot by the rebels in April last year and died in hospital three days later.  So, please I want you to tell me sincerely if you can help me or not.  The reason I write to you is that I wanted to put you in contact with a bank here in our country in order for you to help me to retrieve a trunk-case to your destination.  And thereafter you help me come to your country to continue my education.  The trunk-case according to my father contains his private documents and funds, the sum of 3 Million Euros.   Before the crisis escalated last year, my father kept the trunk-case in the bank in my name. And he registered the content as official documents and art-works.

But since my father died I stopped going to school, because my stepmother and relatives refused to pay my school fees.  Instead they are fighting for my father’s properties.  So because of my present condition I decided that I will retrieve the box and leave COTE-D’IVOIRE so I can continue my education in peace.  I contacted the bank last month and they confirmed the existence of the box after asking for my identity card and the information of the deposit.  But knowing that I don’t have the means to retrieve the box and knowing also  that I cannot even keep the box with me here for the safety of the fund; this is why I came to seek your kind help so that I don’t lose the fund. If you can sincerely help me, then I will put in contact with the bank as my relative, friend, whatever; thereby you will demand for the release and shipping of the box to your destination.  I want to be able to continue my education;  so I beg you to
help me if you can, and your help will not be in vain;.  You will also have part of fund for your help.  I will send you all information when I receive your response. Please, you can as well send to me your address and telephone number so I can call you.

Sincerely,
Ms Alice Ballo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario